Fishing for opinions..

Discussion in '96-04 - 2V Specific' started by 9psi 98, Jun 26, 2007.

1. 9psi 98

9psi 98 Active Member

I saw a paint scheme on this site that I kind of liked so I paintshopped a pic of a car like mine to see what it would look like. I might get a mach 1 spoiler, sand and paint it to match the color of my car and get a Cobra R hood and paint it like this. The paint would be bright pearl white on bright atlantic blue. What do you guys think. I think it's kind of different, yet cool. Hell it's a cheap way to make my ride different than everyone else's. Give all opinions negative and positive and ideas, I'm open to all ideas! Racing stripes and ghost flames are an all too common sight and I'm not one to enjoy seeing a car exactly like mine anywhere.

[​IMG]

-Thanks to the guy I snagged the car from when I searched the net for "atlantic blue" on yahoo-

2. rgs

rgs Well-Known Member

not a bad idea, might wanna do the little mouth shaped thing under the running pony too though

3. rgs

rgs Well-Known Member

4. 19mustang95

19mustang95 Legend

im sorry, but that's gonna look like ass in my opinion.

5. 9psi 98

9psi 98 Active Member

No bubble to burst, that's the car that I got the idea from. ....aaaaaand it isn't exactly the color of my car and the stripe definitely isn't white. Thanks for pointing that out though.

6. DropTopPony

DropTopPony Administrator Staff Member Admin SN95 Supporter

I think the white hood would actually look like you just bought it and put it on and didn't get it painted yet.

7. Dalamar

Dalamar Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

I think the hood would look better blacked out instead of white.

8. 9psi 98

9psi 98 Active Member

I'm not big on black in the first place, it looks good for about 5 minutes after you wash it and then everything shows up plain as day. I had a black truck once and a black stripe on my H-D Softail...I vowed never to have something black again. On a color that is as bright as mine is, going black is the opposite of what I'm aiming for. I'm going crystal clear headlights and markers and bright chrome wheels.

9. 96 blue moon

96 blue moon Active Member

I like the sleeper look of your car how it is now. You just need some chrome rims and I do like the mach 1 chin spoiler that is painted the same color of the car. Just my thoughts! :thumb: :thumb:

10. Dalamar

Dalamar Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

maybe silver?

sounds lika a good plan either way, your car will be different. :)