Fishing for opinions..

9psi 98

Reaction score
I saw a paint scheme on this site that I kind of liked so I paintshopped a pic of a car like mine to see what it would look like. I might get a mach 1 spoiler, sand and paint it to match the color of my car and get a Cobra R hood and paint it like this. The paint would be bright pearl white on bright atlantic blue. What do you guys think. I think it's kind of different, yet cool. Hell it's a cheap way to make my ride different than everyone else's. Give all opinions negative and positive and ideas, I'm open to all ideas! Racing stripes and ghost flames are an all too common sight and I'm not one to enjoy seeing a car exactly like mine anywhere.

newpaint.jpg

-Thanks to the guy I snagged the car from when I searched the net for "atlantic blue" on yahoo-

rgs

Reaction score
not a bad idea, might wanna do the little mouth shaped thing under the running pony too though

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think the white hood would actually look like you just bought it and put it on and didn't get it painted yet.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think the hood would look better blacked out instead of white.

OP
OP

9psi 98

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I think the hood would look better blacked out instead of white.

I'm not big on black in the first place, it looks good for about 5 minutes after you wash it and then everything shows up plain as day. I had a black truck once and a black stripe on my H-D Softail...I vowed never to have something black again. On a color that is as bright as mine is, going black is the opposite of what I'm aiming for. I'm going crystal clear headlights and markers and bright chrome wheels.

96 blue moon

Reaction score
I like the sleeper look of your car how it is now. You just need some chrome rims and I do like the mach 1 chin spoiler that is painted the same color of the car. Just my thoughts! :thumb: :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
maybe silver?

sounds lika a good plan either way, your car will be different. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dusky

Members online