FNG From Hickory NC

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Welcome to the herd. What year and model Mustang you got?????
I’ve picked up a 95 GT convertible that apparently the previous either upgraded to a Cobra engine or swapped heads and intakes and it had a blown head gasket so now I’m in the process of getting it back together after a rookie tear down.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the party. We, well, I like to test shit apart and attempt to reassemble it later from memory.

PinkieT

Reaction score
I’ve picked up a 95 GT convertible that apparently the previous either upgraded to a Cobra engine or swapped heads and intakes and it had a blown head gasket so now I’m in the process of getting it back together after a rookie tear down.

Jumping in with both feet. I like it!

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Jumping in with both feet. I like it!
Yea wasn't really how I wanted to do it, but wanna see it run so. We are close but I do see vacuum line issues and small things being fun for sure. Thinking of buying shop manuals LOL.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I have only been here a bit myself , and almost any body you ask on this site , has a great deal of info
good bunch of guys
So welcome to SN Forums

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If your in an area with no emissions and you wanna really start modifying it then don’t be afraid to eventually gut half the vacuum lines. These cars are easy to rid of all the emissions garbage but you’ll need a chip to turn off the emissions in programming so that it will run smooth and not be popping check engine lights.

If your in an area that checks emissions or if you work for the government then don’t listen to me and I fully deny any idea or mention of trashing the emissions.

I’ll blame it on paranoid schizophrenia brought on by prolonged exposure to gas fumes and high speeds. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I have only been here a bit myself , and almost any body you ask on this site , has a great deal of info
good bunch of guys
So welcome to SN Forums
I like this! Everyone here is respectable and understand that at one time we were the new guys with questions. Even if the same question gets asked a thousand times, it gets answered at a ground level and never any of that BS reply like you read at other places...."do a search newby" or "try the search bar on google".

Make plans to hang around an contribute!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I like this! Everyone here is respectable and understand that at one time we were the new guys with questions. Even if the same question gets asked a thousand times, it gets answered at a ground level and never any of that BS reply like you read at other places...."do a search newby" or "try the search bar on google".

Make plans to hang around an contribute!

It used to get really sporty here about 10 years ago. The membership base is constantly evolving and the “hot heads” have largely moved on to newer cars and other forums.

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Guys I posted some questions any help would be awesome cause I'm stumped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online