-:For EF5.0:-

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
here dude i hope this helps.....i didnt even think to just turn the music off instead of just turning it down but anyways i know youve been trying to figure out your exhaust situation for your DD so i grabbed a quick vid on the way home from school tonight.....although its a 350 i hope it will help you out some

[video=youtube;FO275scyfoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO275scyfoQ[/video]

EDIT: ill grab another one in the next few days without music and hopefully a cop wont decide to do a random act of letting me know whos in charge while recording

EF5.0

Reaction score
Haha the end is hilarious. I appreciate it. I think I've made up my mind... For now at least. I'm really picky with exhaust, it's probably one of the most important features on a car.

I really do appreciate it.

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i forgot to add that theyre flowmaster super 10s

no problem dude.....hey if it aint what youre going with its all good but i was thinking about it on the way home tonight and figured id get a vid for you to see how mine is in the cab..windows up btw cuz its colder than a witch's tit out right now

EF5.0

Reaction score
Yeah it's cold here too.

I believe I'm going to go with the Dynomax Ultra flo cat back. It's stainless, and sounds good. I just hope it will be loud enough...

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you shouldnt have a problem with volume.....my truck is a lot louder than it sounds in the video but im gonna swap em for 44s here soon cuz the 10s dont have the tone i want....little too much just blaaaaaahhhh below 1500rpm but like 1600+ sounds wicked.....when im cruising at like 1800rpm i got the best sounding truck in town

EF5.0

Reaction score
I think getting the o/r xpipe will help raise the volume as well. I don't want it to be loud enough to hear me across town, but loud enough I can be heard coming from a block or three away. :p. Plus I want the idle sound to be noticeable. :)

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my exhaust is bone stock except for the mufflers and i could be heard from 1.0mi away if i stand on it (i tested this once) on a summer night so volume shouldnt be a problem for you.....also i have a decent idle for stock....ill grab a video of that 2mor as long as this thread is made already

EDIT: thanks belbawista.....its gotta good sound to it

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
The Fukk!

Hahahah Tony Jr over here ;) Tyler it sounds great man but I gotta be that guy... Wouldn't be a GM without the "Service Engine Soon" light on haha. I actaually got scared once when mine went out in my Grand Am... LOL

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
not sure about the tony jr either besides the fact that hes roughly a meter taller than me.....and i gotta say my trucks been great with idiot lights....that one just came on a couple weeks ago for a small evap leek..its not effecting anything so im just leaving it till summer

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
here an idle.....my phone doesnt like low notes so it doesnt sound quite as loud as it is in person (same with original video)

[video=youtube;yUNuca0U-ZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUNuca0U-ZQ[/video]