Ford v Ferrari

joe65

Reaction score
I've watched this 2 times now. Still makes me mad how much the bean counters at Ford sucked. Also makes me glad Ferrari didn't sell out. Love seeing the cars in that movie.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've watched this 2 times now. Still makes me mad how much the bean counters at Ford sucked. Also makes me glad Ferrari didn't sell out. Love seeing the cars in that movie.

That movie is only about 50% accurate. Get on Netflix and you can find all the documentaries that more accurately show what all transpired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe65

Reaction score
yeah, i've seen them. I watched all i could when they announced the movie coming out.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
They took some creative liberties in production but it’s largely based on actual events.

joe65

Reaction score
I read that the guys in charge of the cars and sounds of cars worked really hard to be accurate with it all because they new Car fanatics would be watching it. Gotta love the sound of an old 427...damn.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I actually still have not seen it. The weekend I/we planned to go I could not get out and the rest of the fam went with out me. I might have to change that later today as I am so bored I started cleaning my garage.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I actually still have not seen it. The weekend I/we planned to go I could not get out and the rest of the fam went with out me. I might have to change that later today as I am so bored I started cleaning my garage.

Drive the car............that opens a big spot in the garage. [emoji38]

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Drive the car............that opens a big spot in the garage. [emoji38]

Well thanks Mr Wizard I did, I moved the prius to make space to move all the crap over to organize/throw it away. I just had wanted to wait till daylight for some reason. I could have done it last night I guess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online