FR500 Hypercoated

ko 5.0

Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
I know a few of you have the FR500, but does anyone have them on a black 95 gt. How do you guys think they will look?
 
OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Yea, that would be great. It could be on any black 95 gt, don't have any pic of mine yet.
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
there you go, that car looks BAD ASS with those on there. :thumb: :bunny3: :thumb:
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
I would like to know why nobody mentioned my name about Hypercoated FR500's :( :( :( :(









:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: well here are mine anyway :p :p



myandpamcar003.jpg
 

95 Sleeper

Active Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
408
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
I would like to know why nobody mentioned my name about Hypercoated FR500's :( :( :( :(
I guess you missed the post where you were mentioned
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95 Sleeper said:
Snakebit said:
I would like to know why nobody mentioned my name about Hypercoated FR500's :( :( :( :(
I guess you missed the post where you were mentioned

SHHHHHH quiet :police: I was waiting for Paul to see my post, and chime in on the defence ;D ;D
 

95 Sleeper

Active Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
408
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
95 Sleeper said:
Snakebit said:
I would like to know why nobody mentioned my name about Hypercoated FR500's :( :( :( :(
I guess you missed the post where you were mentioned

SHHHHHH quiet :police: I was waiting for Paul to see my post, and chime in on the defence ;D ;D
oops...You need to put a disclosure on it then
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
76,112
Messages
1,470,551
Members
14,075
Latest member
Benne02

Members online

Top