Franks Mustang Supply.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A++++ Establishment! you can reach them by contacting their main sales rep 330CubeGt.

Great customer service. fast communication. personal touch (in a good way.)

wont hesitate to work with them again! based out of FL.

:icon_rr:

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Lee12609 said:
website???

Not yet but if i become a sn95 Sponsor and have my own sub forum i will base all my selling from this site for the most part along with some on ebay if i have more then 1 of that item.

And along with that i will set up a small web page that directs people to my SN95Forum Sub-Forum and my Ebay store.Im not yet ready to set up a site selling parts at the moment.I still have parts im not listing because i keep getting yelled at for clogging the FS section :dontknow:

On a side note the parts i sell will cater to 94-04 Mustangs with occasionaly having 79-93 and 05+ stuff....

Lee12609

Reaction score
You will get my bidiness when you got what I need!!

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Lee12609 said:
You will get my bidiness when you got what I need!!
If you want it i got it, If i ain't got it ima get it...

What are you looking for i have a few things i don't have listed on the forums...

Lee12609

Reaction score
Right now nothing I will be looking for pi cams/intake soon though. My windshield just cracked $350, my rear tires are toast $350, and my trac loc needs carbon clutches $100.....

There goes this months bonus.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
go through your insurance to get the windsheild. $100.00. i get three peices of glass a year for $100.00 each with my insurance. give them a call and see if a "glass package" is part of your current plan.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I had a windsheild i would have sold for $100 but shipping would have been killer, so i let it go to the junker on the car :(

I might have some PI Parts when your ready i have cams and intakes for a while but i just sold out...

Lee12609

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
go through your insurance to get the windsheild. $100.00. i get three peices of glass a year for $100.00 each with my insurance. give them a call and see if a "glass package" is part of your current plan.

In SC insurance covers glass 100% but only with full coverage, with just liability they don't offer anything, not geico anyways.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Lee12609 said:
MustangChris said:

In SC insurance covers glass 100% but only with full coverage, with just liability they don't offer anything, not geico anyways.

Thats true, Only with full coverage...

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
you would be aces in my book if u could hook me up with a decent priced vortech V-7 YSI headunit that is satin, straight discharge and CCW rotation :D

330CubeGt

Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
you would be aces in my book if u could hook me up with a decent priced vortech V-7 YSI headunit that is satin, straight discharge and CCW rotation :D

IDK about that but i can hook you up with an Eaton, Im going back to N/A Untill i can afford a Single setup :(

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
330CubeGt said:
96_SVT_Cobra said:

IDK about that but i can hook you up with an Eaton, Im going back to N/A Untill i can afford a Single setup :(

come on you said you would get anything. and i dont want a Heaton. my car needs real power :D

330CubeGt

Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
330CubeGt said:
96_SVT_Cobra said:

come on you said you would get anything. and i dont want a Heaton. my car needs real power :D
Ahhh ok...

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
330CubeGt said:
96_SVT_Cobra said:

you shut your mouth when you talk to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online