Front Cobra Brake Calipers F.S.

delling3

Reaction score
I purchased these calipers with the plan to upgrade the stock front brakes on my '96 GT. I subsequently sold the car, and will not be using them. Add rotors and pads and you have what you need to upgrade the front brakes on your GT or V6 Mustang. These are new calipers (not reman, never mounted) powder-coated in black (no Cobra logo) and includes a set of new caliper brackets as shown in the photo. Asking $200 for the set, shipped within the lower 48.IMG_0672.jpg

TrickVert

Reaction score
Curious: If there's no Cobra logo, that likely means they're aftermarket equivalents, correct? You may want to list the manufacturer.
GLWS.

OP
OP
delling3

delling3

Reaction score
Yes they are aftermarket. IIRC they are Powerstop brand. I purchased these from ROCK Auto over a year ago, and I cannot locate the receipt to confirm the brand. There is no manufacturers marking visible on the caliper.

I am open to offers. They aren't going to be of use to me, so if you have an interest, shoot me a PM with an offer.

TrickVert

Reaction score
I already upgraded to Cobra brakes all the way around on my GT. I just thought it might help you with the sale. Great upgrade.

OP
OP
delling3

delling3

Reaction score
I already upgraded to Cobra brakes all the way around on my GT. I just thought it might help you with the sale. Great upgrade.
Thanks. I figure there are tons of these cars in need of a relatively low-cost upgrade - surprised that there isn't more interest.

OP
OP
delling3

delling3

Reaction score
Well, going to give this one more shot. I am lowering the price to $100 plus the ride. If no takers here, then I will list them on FleaBay/Facebook Marketplace. I rarely check in on the forum any longer, so PM me if you are interested in these calipers.

J_lope82

Reaction score
Well, going to give this one more shot. I am lowering the price to $100 plus the ride. If no takers here, then I will list them on FleaBay/Facebook Marketplace. I rarely check in on the forum any longer, so PM me if you are interested in these calipers.
Will you send me more pics please

joemomma

Reaction score
From what I've read, you'll need to add Cobra brakes lines and banjo bolts (plus pads/rotors) correct?

OP
OP
delling3

delling3

Reaction score
I would strongly suggest that anyone considering installing these brakes also order a set of braided stainless steel brake lines to replace the stock OEM rubber hoses.

Road_Runna

Reaction score
What size rotors would you need to complete the install?
I've got a 1994 Gt. The difference between the years is actually immense. I would have to upgrade my hydraulic cylinder as well.

Second Q: to be clear... You've dropped this set to $100 shipping is NOT included with your final price? Just to be clear.

Last edited:

badass98svt

Reaction score
What size rotors would you need to complete the install?
I've got a 1994 Gt. The difference between the years is actually immense. I would have to upgrade my hydraulic cylinder as well.

Second Q: to be clear... You've dropped this set to $100 shipping is NOT included with your final price? Just to be clear.

These require 13" Cobra rotors

Jposey66

Reaction score
I'm probably your Huckleberry, if you still have them. Can you check shipping to Madison, AL 35756?

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Been trying to upgrade my brakes too. Damn supply issues are killing me. Most everything I like is out of stock or expensive as hell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.