FRPP B-303 Cam

kyle94gt

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what everyone thought about the B-303 cam... I'm thinking of buying one to go into my 306 i'm building so I wanted to check everyone's input on it. how computer friendly is it? does it make a good lopey sound at idle? and most of all what's the power feel like? Thanks for anyones input to help me out! :drunk:

quickstang_1994

Reaction score

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
how about a E303, thats what I ran in my 91Gt and it was pretty damn sweet :boink:

OP
OP
K

kyle94gt

Reaction score
even with the rpm's up like that with the a/c on it still sounds pretty damn good.. i like it.. is your exhaust dumped? Emissions aren't an issue down here in central florida.. the guy that had the car before me ran flows on it but the shop that did it did a shytty job and didn't run any kind of a mid-pipe :lame: and lined the oxygen sensors right in the way of one of the header flange bolts :aresehole: and to top that off ran stock 2 1/4 pipe into 2.5 pipe to run to the flows (didn't use a reducer on either end just filled in the gap with mig wire welds) Niiiice work.. anyways.. gonna change that with new motor for sure. But yeah I like the way it idles.. when does the power really hit?

johnh

Reaction score
Can some one recomend a ford cam that will give my 95 gt 5spd a lumpy idle. Also can the computer from a fox body work in this car.

Thanks

Anrev

Reaction score
My "E" cam sounds alot like that too. On the FRPP GT-40 crate engines, the difference in HP going from the "E" to the "B" is only 5 hp. And like they said the "E" will pass emissions. Which was important for me.

OP
OP
K

kyle94gt

Reaction score
The "E" cam doesn't sound too bad either.. I'm looking for a good lopey idle, with good power output so it's a toughie lol...

johnh

Reaction score
Thanks snake --------- how about intake for 94/95

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online