FS: Beautiful 2001 Gt - Needs new motor or rebuild

yuke175

Reaction score
Here is the story, I have a beautiful 2001 Mustang GT Premium with a ton of tasteful mods that recently suffered some engine damage and needs a replacement or engine rebuild. It developed a knock and now will not even start. It pains me to even post this for sale, I am in no rush and might just hold on to the car until I can rebuild a great motor for such a clean body with these mods. Therefore I am firm on my price so please do not email me with $3,000 offers or trades for your dirtbike, old nintendo, or beater.

Mod List:

Cobra Callipers
13" Baer Eradispeed Drilled/slotted Front Rotors
13" Baer Eradispeed drilled/slotted rear rotors and caliper relocation kit
75mm Throttlebody
Matching Accufab plenum
JLT Cold Air Intake
95mm MAF
Underdrive Pulleys
painted valve covers, flat red
Diablo sport tuner - tuned by mpe
MagnaFlow catback
Bassani o/r x-pipe with MIL eliminators
H&R Super Sport Springs
Strut tower brace
Underhood dress up caps
20% tint all around
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
3.90s
Billet Interior Accesories
Sony Head Unit
2 10" Ensignia Subs/amp in custom molded fiberglass boxes
10th anniversary cobra seats (VERY RARE) and big money at that
white face gauges
4 point autopower roll bar with bolt in harness bar and diagonal brace.

Pics show a red side strip which has been removed, also comes with stock headlights vs the HID Projector Retrofits shown in pictures and comes on 17" black bullitts.

781 264 3737 or email [email protected]

Yuke11.jpg

Yuke12.jpg

Yuke14.jpg

carsandcopters6.jpg

2012-06-24_18-03-18_403.jpg

how shes sitting now without stripes and on 17" wheels

BBB126D9-D811-481E-9C4B-5C2915ED2A8A-148-00000004B70A1556_zps26ef412b.jpg

OP
OP
Y

yuke175

Reaction score
Sorry I overlooked that price was not in as a copied the body of my craigslist ad. $5500. Its clean, very clean which is why I expect good money from it and if not I will just rebuild her.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't say where you're located. 781 area code in your phone number... Boston area?

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for something like this to do a build project on. Something to slowly drop cash in as a hobby project. It would be perfect... just too far away. Good luck. It looks like a sharp ride.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mileage on car?

GLWS but you will be a 1000x better off just picking up a PI motor and swapping it in there.

Not many people want to buy a broken car and when they do, they expect to get a hell of a deal.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think mileage is around 118k

O damn, even tougher...you can pick up a running 99-04 GT with less than 100k for your asking price I bet. lol

Id say its the perfect time for you to throw some nice parts at a motor, cams or something in an alum block 4.6

OP
OP
Y

yuke175

Reaction score
Yea I realize its a car only for the right buyer who appreciates the parts in it. If not I could care less and I will throw something nice in it and keep it forever.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
good luck man. If I were you i'd just rebuild it myself. looks like it has some real potential.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I've seen this car in person...its very clean. Good luck with whatever you decide to do Chris.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yuke I think you should keep it buddy. Looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into it man. Like Justin said you can pick up PI motors fairly cheap.

GLWS tho that's a super sharp car!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

OP
OP
Y

yuke175

Reaction score
Never say ull keep it forever. I said the same thing now i wanna sell mine

Im either all out or all in at this point

Any reason why you took the red stripe off? I think it looked really good imho. GLWS.

I buffed out the sides of the car, never got to the top before this happened tho. I think those stripes were just a hair too thick so going to go with a little thinner stripe this time around. It really made the car unique IMO

good luck man. If I were you i'd just rebuild it myself. looks like it has some real potential.

I think so too, just financially need to figure out my best option

I've seen this car in person...its very clean. Good luck with whatever you decide to do Chris.

Thanks Jon

Yuke I think you should keep it buddy. Looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into it man. Like Justin said you can pick up PI motors fairly cheap.

GLWS tho that's a super sharp car!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Have my eyes on one with only 30K for 999

Teksid Rick SVT

Reaction score
Yea I realize its a car only for the right buyer who appreciates the parts in it. If not I could care less and I will throw something nice in it and keep it forever.

Why not get a $200.00 Pick-N-Pull engine out of a P.I. Crown Vic & get it going...build a hot stroker motor project out of the original long block,at the same time enjoy your car. I like it! A keeper :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online