Want To Buy Fuel stuffs & MAF

busta

Reaction score
Looking for 60lb injectors, a 340lph in-tank pump and an SCT BA2600 MAF. Ideally the injectors would have EV1 connectors or adapters and the MAF would have the adapter to make it compatible with my '94. Not a big deal if they don't.

decipha

Reaction score
why not 80s over the 60s and an hpx e slot maf instead of using 30+ year old tech of the antiquated tonsil maf?

tre performance makes the best pumps in the USA

OP
OP
B

busta

Reaction score
I'm not opposed to 80's or a slot style MAF - those parts are just what my tuner (Bob Kurgan) recommended.

OP
OP
B

busta

Reaction score
why not 80s over the 60s and an hpx e slot maf instead of using 30+ year old tech of the antiquated tonsil maf?

tre performance makes the best pumps in the USA

I should mention as well that I'm completely open to suggestions regarding my build. It's a '94 Cobra with a Vortech V2 S-Trim. Motor is bone stock, I haven't installed my powerpipe yet and the only performance related mod on the car is an off-road H-pipe. Stock fuel system with an FMU, 8lbs of boost at 5,500rpm. I'm looking for what everyone else is looking for I guess when it comes to tuning, the most power and efficiency for my dollar and to not break anything lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online