Funny what you can find around the back of a dealer lot...

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Went with the wife to drop the G35 off for service today and guess what was lurking back in the corner.... A 12k mile all original 04 Cobra! The salesman said it's been sitting there for nearly 8 month's, and they only have 26,500 on it. Gonna go see what I can do this afternoon on it, here's some chitty cell pics

1.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Didn't ask honestly. But down in Irvine, Cobra's are just another Ford... This dealer also stocks Porches and Ferrari's, new, so I'm guessing it really won't go all that quickly.

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just called them and told them to manuever it out of there so I can go for a ride! I'll report back later this evening! It does look mint, it still smells good inside, I didn't see a single flaw on it anyway, and I crawled all over it.

mean green

Reaction score
yup i alway look in the back you never know nice pick :thumb:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
it's not always gems like that, i've seen some crazy sh*t back there....

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
fuhgehdaboudet ... i work at various chrysler dealerships, one had a honda w/two wings on the back, one turned upside down laying on top of the other...it was painted w/a brush, you could see the brush marks...

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rick said:
fuhgehdaboudet ... i work at various chrysler dealerships, one had a honda w/two wings on the back, one turned upside down laying on top of the other...it was painted w/a brush, you could see the brush marks...

Lol, there's a Fierro around the corner from my house like that, one on top of the other, painted with housepaint.

mean green

Reaction score
Rick said:
pure shame i bought that car opppppppppppppppppppppp you wish i bought that car >:D

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
26,500 as soon as I finish this report for work I'm gonna head back over there and see what kind of leeway they offer. To be honest though, I'm happy with that price, I just wanna try to scam them into taking my crappy Integra off my hands for me for about 2k :hammer:

smokeybear

Reaction score
Integra for a cobra thats so wrong on so many levels.................................. I like it :thumb: :khobra:

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah, 91 Integra LS auto, dead nuts reliable, not great on gas and ugly as sin. One man's beater is another mans race car right :eek:utofcloset:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online