Georgia mountain cruise

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've ran into this before when setting up a meet. Everybody will say "woohoo, great ,I'm there, bla bla bla. But when it comes time to actually show up you'll see 2 people. There is about 6-8 members that post regularly on here and about 4 more that are occasional posters. IMHO, Part of the problem is the size of ATL and gas prices. (Helen is about 2 hours from me), another part is people just suck and would sit there fat asses on the couch. Rant over. Good luck Kaitlyn If you and you BF want to come to Jackson to shoot some guns on Sat. send me a PM and I'll give you the directions and info.

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I've ran into this before when setting up a meet. Everybody will say "woohoo, great ,I'm there, bla bla bla. But when it comes time to actually show up you'll see 2 people. There is about 6-8 members that post regularly on here and about 4 more that are occasional posters. IMHO, Part of the problem is the size of ATL and gas prices. (Helen is about 2 hours from me), another part is people just suck and would sit there fat asses on the couch. Rant over. Good luck Kaitlyn If you and you BF want to come to Jackson to shoot some guns on Sat. send me a PM and I'll give you the directions and info.

yeah i do agree. helen is also 2hrs away from me but its a hell of a relaxing, beautiful drive.

i think its just gonna be moved to next month i think no one is going to show :/

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
i know :(...... oh well maybe next month i guess. it was kind of my fault, i should have planned more in advance but i just wanted the weather perfect

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Keep us posted. It would be good to have 2 weeks notice so members can clear they're schedule.
I would love the drive to Helen, I just have other plans.

Solar

Reaction score
Pictures will definately need to be taken when this event occurs. I am used to running the canyons in Cali but now am in Florida. Florida is so flat, I feel like I on the back of a girls back with a crack.

Hell, if I like it enough, I would definately get a hotel and stay for the night just for the cruise when I get back.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pictures will definately need to be taken when this event occurs. I am used to running the canyons in Cali but now am in Florida. Florida is so flat, I feel like I on the back of a girls back with a crack.

Hell, if I like it enough, I would definately get a hotel and stay for the night just for the cruise when I get back.

then you really need to run the dragon's tail. 318 turns in 11 miles. There is a mustang meet there this weekend.

Solar

Reaction score
then you really need to run the dragon's tail. 318 turns in 11 miles. There is a mustang meet there this weekend.

I have heard of dragons tail but I forgot where it is. I won't be able to make any meet until October.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online

No members online now.