getting ready to install s-trim

rio94

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

getting ready to install my s-trim on my 94 cobra. I think I should do a valve job on the gt-40s. My question is on a supercharged engine would I gain that much by porting the heads and intake or should I just do the valve job? I will be installing a cam at the same time along with 42# injectors and a lightning maf. Also does tmoss do porting on heads? cam recommendations for this combo???? sorry for all the questions any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks, rio94 ;D ;D ;D

IceMan

Reaction score
You will probably not get much power by just porting the GT40's... stock cam works just fine... if you want more power... up the boost... that was my leason...

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
you will gain more porting the heads and intake on a supercharged car than a n/a car

Whistler98

Reaction score
I think if your going to take the heads off then get them ported. You will prob want to do it later on if you don't do it now.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
IceMan said:
You will probably not get much power by just porting the GT40's... stock cam works just fine... if you want more power... up the boost... that was my leason...

Agreed dont worry about anything else to get more power just buy the pullies. No matter what at 500hp its a ticking time bomb (been there for a year)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4.6 Gt ragtop

Members online