GOING NOS

Demolisher

Reaction score
Ok my frined is selling me a nos kit everything included for 175 is that a bad deal? another ? he olny has the jets for 150 175 is there a way to buy smaller jets to go to a 75 shot or even a 50 if so how much would they be? could this hurt my motor in anyway? do i have to upgrade anything for my lil 75 shot? do i really need to purge? what kind of aftermarket gauges should i get like air fuel ratio etc. plz help me guys i dont wanna blow my motor :santa_huh: and i no its lots of ? but i need help :help2:

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
lol another ? WHAT DO i have to do after i buy the kit like get it tuned for a 75 shot or bump up the time etc.?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
to run nitrous you need to get it tuned to run the nitrous and get colder plugs...i wouldnt buy a dry kit, because it has a much better cgance of hurting thre motor...if you read the nitrous thing on here, that should have answered your ?s...

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
dry shots are safer than running a wet shot because puddles can form from wet shots (its a rare occasion), although there are different opinions about both, if you go to the company who makes the Nos you can get smaller jets from them

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
dry shots are safer than running a wet shot because puddles can form from wet shots (its a rare occasion), although there are different opinions about both, if you go to the company who makes the Nos you can get smaller jets from them

there may be downsides to both, but i would take a wet kit over a dry kit any day.....there is a much greater chance of you running lean on a dry kit.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well you'll wanna get a bottle pressure gauge, you don't wanna run out of gas while your spraying it.
detonation is bad on the stock assembly.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
what kind of nitrous kit is it. After spring im getting a Zex dry shot, its the easiest to install (out of everything ive seen), and its got a module that doesnt let it run too rich or too lean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online