good oil with vortech??

94pacecar435

Reaction score
before the blower i was running mobil 1 full synthetic 10w -30 and mobil 1 filter.now with the vortech i switched to 10w30 motorcraft synthetic blend and fl-1a gt filter(deleted the oil cooler). good choice or what do u guys use???

Stangbangin

Reaction score
a story about mobil one and how good it is.. My dad works for a company that does gov't and military contracts so he runs across alot of technicians that have worked in the army etc. Well overseas in iraq they were using whatever oil was available in these tanks and humvee's and stuff and with all the sand and dust and crap they were having to rebuild the motors like every 6000 miles. well for shits and giggles thet starting running mobil 1 full synthetic and those some motors when broken down for there 6000 mile rebuild were in perfect shape..and then again 6000 later and 6000 after that. I'm not sure how long it started taking before they had to rebuild them but it has to be bad stuff if they run it in tanks right??

monkeydude3

Reaction score
yeah..

I've never heard a bad thing about mobil 1 lubricants. I run mobil 1 ATF in my tranny! works great

after my engine overhaul, I plan to run mobil 1 oil in it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online