Got my HID (Xenons) IN!! PICS!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i tried to send all my questions and what not to your inbox but your box is full :D so i guess i will continue to ask everything here lol whats the chrome look like any flaking? what size...and brand of tires are they? hows the tread on them?...well i guess that answers all my questions excpt how much your asking let me know im really interested in the replicas incase you havent noticed ;D ;D

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
hey man lol sorry for taking long to respond

the rims are in EXCELLENT condition absoloutely no scuffs, scratches or marks

Never touched a curb in their lives!

The tires are 285 Falkens in the rear (i like the way 285's sit.. dont ask why)

And 245's in the front if im not mistaken, they're bridgestones and one of them has a tear on the side wall but it's not bad enough where it causes the tire to deflate, i've driven 2k on it and nothing has happened (took the tire off a previous rim i had)

As far as price goes man im gonna have to say 1k shipped because i need the money so i can pay for the Saleen Speedlines

I'll get you a shitload of pics too if you want

badass98svt said:
Are yours the bi-xenon? (high a nd low beam)

No, they're not bi-xenon

Thanks for compliments everyone O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
a 1000 and no center caps lol im getting robbed here lol :hammer:... yeah if you could get me some more pics that would be cool especially the tire with the issues i want to see that one

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
No problem, i can give you the caps that come with the wheels :dunno:

I just dont like the look of the aftermarket caps that's why i never put them on

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah that would be cool to just have something... for caps...is the tread at least good?? a 1000 is almost what new ones go for around here... if i spend a k i dont want to have to buy rubber you know O0 so do you have pics of the wheel thats goofed up?

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Yeah the tread is not bad at all, not the greatest ammount of tread but definately enough to drive around on for a good while

no, i dont have any pics of the wheel i took the tire off.. the wheel wasnt damaged much.. i have to show you pictures of the tire for you to see what's actually wrong with it

I will get you a bunch of pics of the wheels and tires either tomorrow or wednesday because the car is parked at my parents house right now

tRaV_19 said:
yeah that would be cool to just have something... for caps...is the tread at least good?? a 1000 is almost what new ones go for around here... if i spend a k i dont want to have to buy rubber you know O0 so do you have pics of the wheel thats goofed up?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok thats cool let me know if you clear out your inbox you can send them to me there so we dont have to keep posting in here

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
and let me know the size of the front wheels like 345/35/18?? i will do some serching to see what tires run to get me a idea worst case i need to replace them you know

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
cool O0 you dont have to run a spacer or anything on the rears with a 10" wheel do you?? i will go to the bank in the next couple of days to try and figure out money i will probley know what i got around thurday so by the time you can get me pics i will have all that figured out so do you have your new wheels already?

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Nope, no spacers and they sit pretty well IMO

no i havent gotten them yet, but it's my friend that's selling them to me so he's holding them for me til i come across some money to pay for them

tRaV_19 said:
cool O0 you dont have to run a spacer or anything on the rears with a 10" wheel do you?? i will go to the bank in the next couple of days to try and figure out money i will probley know what i got around thurday so by the time you can get me pics i will have all that figured out so do you have your new wheels already?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol my money haha so your hooking me up with the sn95forums fellow friend discount right :D

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Pay for shipping and I'll send you a Saleen S7 1:24 scale model and a box of cocoa puffs :D

tRaV_19 said:
lol my money haha so your hooking me up with the sn95forums fellow friend discount right :D

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hahaha nice deals lol got any quick pics of the wheels on hand right now'?

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Which wheels? the ones on my mystic? the ones im getting? or the ones on the s7? :rollinglaugh:

I have no close ups of the wheels but i have pics of them on my car.... if that works?

tRaV_19 said:
hahaha nice deals lol got any quick pics of the wheels on hand right now'?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i just want to see some shots of the replicas different angles and stuff

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Here are some pictures, i'll have pictures of the tires/rims tomorrow O0

badass6.jpg

badass2.jpg

badass3.jpg

ass1.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
nice ;D i like the 285's on the rear i was curious if they were going to look too small but they dont...what drop do you have on your car??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online