Got shocked

GT Rob

Reaction score
Car felt like it was missing today so I got it home and started to check stuff was looking at spark plug wires and at the dizzy so I put my hand on the dizzy and it shocked the hell out of me I have no clue why . The dizzy and wires are fairly new any idea what it could be

chris91

Reaction score
Start it at night/dark and watch for a light show coming from a wire or your cap.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its only electrons and do you know how small they are?! Don't we a wuss......

Could be a bad ground on the motor or any number of things. Just because they are new doesn't mean they will not be bad.... Start simple and when the motor is cold try pullinag lightly on the plug wires and see if any of them are loose.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Same shit happend to me with my coil pack on my truck. Had a crack in it. Birch got me 5 or 6 times...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Am I the only one that kinda likes that tingly feeling you get when you get shocked? The only one that might enjoy licking 9v's more then I should? Am I the only one that when my buddy buys a tazer/shocker thingy that says he has been curious about it and to hit him once with it? Probably for the best....

OP
OP
GT Rob

GT Rob

Reaction score
Ok today when I was stopped at a red light the car act like it had a trans brake I had the brake on and the car lunged forward. Dam this car is starting to piss me off

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
did you get shocked as well prior to this or is the trans-brake the only problem you are seeing?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online