Got The Dyno Results

BillG

Reaction score
Well took it to the Dyno just to see whats under the hood. So far only Mod is BBK CAI. I have no idea if this is good or not so someone educate me.95 Mustang.jpg
Mustang.PNG
Bill_Grice_95GT dyno.jpg

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
No one responded? I’m going to move this to the 5.0 section to get some love.

How many miles?
Thanks for info and the move was wondering why I got no response LOL. The mileage on this motor is unknown. The car has 230 plus thousand miles on it. It started its life as a 95 GT apparently the young man who owned it found a totaled 95 Cobra and took the motor and put it in the car. When he blew the head gasket he sold it to a friend and I picked it up in a trade. Put new head gasket on it and put everything back together. From the looks of things in the top end it was very clean and in good shape. The guy who was doing the dyno work did replace the fuel pump and did say it was having issues before he started. I have video of the exhaust before the test and it sounds way different after the test. It lopes like it has a cam in it but its still the stock cam. He did say it had the GT computer in it and he did but a chip in it and give it a tune up. Also turned off the EGR stuff he said. It also needed a new gear to correct speed he said that would help with the shift points he put in. That has been done. What ever he did it woke the car up.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Oh shit! Ok, it’s a 302 car. Now that I look at your dyno graph closer I noticed the rpm range suggests pushrod. You are still doing good but the torque seems low. Automatic right? That could explain it.

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Oh shit! Ok, it’s a 302 car. Now that I look at your dyno graph closer I noticed the rpm range suggests pushrod. You are still doing good but the torque seems low. Automatic right? That could explain it.
Yep Its an Auto LOL

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Numbers are right on par for a cobra 302. Good starting point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online