Got the new drag set up! (w/pics & build update!)

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've been on here so I figured I would give you guys a little sneak peak of what is to come and the progress that I've been making on the car. I ended up buying a daily driver so I can start hammering on it a little hard than I already was. haha My goals are in search for a consistent high 11 second car so naturally being as broke as I am right now, having to pay for an upcoming wedding, I decided to go nitrous with it. I picked up a brand new in box NX plate kit that I will try to cram a 125 shot down her throat. Which should hopefully, with my set up, put me in the lower 400rwhp/520-530tq range. On top of that I picked up a set of SVE drag wheels with Hoosier 26/11.5/15 in the rear and 17x4.5 with M&H front runners to clear my cobra brakes. I'll be making an updated build thread that if you guys are interested you can take a look at. But more things are definitely in store for her in the next couple months.

found a new resting place for her while I'm doing the build.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome back! We're gonna need a rear-side shot so we can get a look at them meats! Looking forward to the build thread.

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Welcome back! We're gonna need a rear-side shot so we can get a look at them meats! Looking forward to the build thread.
Haha I know it man! You aren't the only one that's been haggling me about a rear shot. Haha I'll get one as soon as I can and I appreciate the support buddy!

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Throw an anti roll bar setup on her if you don't already have one!

I don't because I sold it out of the upr kit when I got it because I was driving it on the street at the time. Now I'm really regretting it. Haha but it's on the list of things-to-do.

Kboss87

Reaction score
I don't because I sold it out of the upr kit when I got it because I was driving it on the street at the time. Now I'm really regretting it. Haha but it's on the list of things-to-do.

haha yeah it scared me at first too, but as long as you're careful on the street to avoid potholes, its fine. I'm sure you'll be on alert anyway with those beautiful new wheels!

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
haha yeah it scared me at first too, but as long as you're careful on the street to avoid potholes, its fine. I'm sure you'll be on alert anyway with those beautiful new wheels!

Haha should be interesting to say the least.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That setup looks killer.

If if ever get new wheels, I'll probably go with those in a chrome finish. They look so good.

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
That setup looks killer.

If if ever get new wheels, I'll probably go with those in a chrome finish. They look so good.

Thanks man! I can't wait to see your new set up. They also make those wheels in a dark stainless that looks pretty awesome.

cameron57

Reaction score
Car looks good are you in okc? If so its cameron hit me up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.