Got the new snake cleaned up and took some pics *pic heavy

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Money's been tight lately, but as soon as my bank account recovers, I'm hoping to get a meet put together with some of the GA guys on here and a couple other forums and we'll get some pics.

Keep me in mind. if I'm avialiable I'll ride up to meet ya'll

OP
OP
W

WhiteVenom

Reaction score
Money's been tight lately, but as soon as my bank account recovers, I'm hoping to get a meet put together with some of the GA guys on here and a couple other forums and we'll get some pics.

Keep me in mind. if I'm avialiable I'll ride up to meet ya'll
Yessir :beer: I'll make a thread soon and we'll figure out a good day for everybody

what did you paint the wheel wells with?
regular paint or undercoating?

Just some satin black Krylon Fusion I had laying around the garage. It's what I always use for wheelwells/undetcarriage stuff. Not glossy but not flat, gives a good sheen and easy to touch up/reapply.

Sent from Tapatwat

james1cobra

Reaction score
hell yah man im trying to sell my 04 cobra 9 thread heads so i can get my car painted along with the fact i just lost my job last thursday

OP
OP
W

WhiteVenom

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on, but decided to switch up my bezels from my yellow car to see what they'd look like on the Cobra. Can't decide, what do y'all think? COBRA letters will be red, lower bumper will be plasti-dipped black.
White

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i prefer the white bezzles, but thats just me. :)

the white is still looking good!

OP
OP
W

WhiteVenom

Reaction score
Yeah, going back to white bezels. Red letters already ordered, gonna plasti dip the lower bumper first to see if I like it. If so, then I'll do semi gloss paint there to match the mirrors/cowl

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I painted the lower part of my bumper satin,semi gloss black..
It's wierd that some cars have the painted lower bumper and some don't.

OP
OP
W

WhiteVenom

Reaction score
It must be a year thing. Both my old '94 gt and my current '95 gt have black there from the factory. But my '97 Cobra, buddy's '97 Cobra, and the Pacific Green Cobra I always see in town are all body color shiny paint there :shrug:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson