Greetings from Upstate NY

snatchss454

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just finding this place and thought I'd stop in and see whats up. Ive owned my Teal 95 GT for about 3 years now and my 03 Azure Mach 1 for about 4. Before that I had an 04 Screaming yellow Mach, Alloy GT500, 91 strawberry over gray GT and some mopars and GM stuff.

The GT has 55k on the clock now, bought it with 48k out of PA. The mach just rolled over 20K. She was bone stock down to the air filter with date coded pieces under the hood.

Here is a list of mods done to both:

'95 GT: crap stock 2:73 gears:(, BBK 70MM TB, BBK Fenderwell intake, screamin demon coil, LiveWire 8mm blue wires, 170 thermo, 130amp alt,BBK O/R H pipe and flowmaster american thunder cat back, Ford Performance Hurst shifter, stifflers trans crossmember and urethane rack bushings. Shes sitting on chrome DD 17x9/10.5" 03 cobra replicas and steeda sport lowering springs and koni str-t orange. Other than a typical full tune up with a bunch of new sensors, plugs, cap and rotor, fuel filter etc. and bumped timing to 14ish degrees she stock and runs great. Oh and of course the zip tie accelerator mod ;). Only thing I'm trying to determine is an idle stumble..could be nothing or could be vacuum leak so I'm building a smoke machine to figure it out.
03 MACH 1: C&L Intake, pro 5-0 shifter with hurst handle, retro shift boot, 2 sets of AFS Mach 1 replicas. 18x9/10 in black accents and 17x10.5. Have an american thunder catback in the box just waiting to buy an O/R H to install them at the same time.

Thanks and enjoy the pics,
Shane

Last edited:

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome. I am going to split this into two threads; one for you and the other for the car.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Very nice rides. Paint correction looks awesome. Welcome and keep posting pics.

OP
OP
S

snatchss454

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Love the car and already planning the next major rounds of mods. I really want a cobra or cobra R hood and cobra front fascia then get a full repaint. I was going to go 351 swap but I may just do a dart 363 stroker to make things a little easier. The car just runs so good right now Im not in a hurry to rip the guts out of her.

Shane

OP
OP
S

snatchss454

Reaction score
I wasn't really going to do one on the Mach as shes a basic bitch. No mods to really speak of and not too many photos. I'm kinda just here for the sn95 content

OP
OP
S

snatchss454

Reaction score
Thanks. Sorry for lumping everything together and making it confusing.

You know I actually passed this car up once cause I wasn't really fond of the teal color. I really wanted a dark forest green GT and only a 94-95 5.0 coup. Limiting myself to 2 years, v8, and hardtop only, drastically reduced my selection and then finding that green in decent shape is pretty tough. So about year later the car came up on my radar and I snatched it up. Now I really like it, definitely grows on you. Guess it was meant to be
Shane

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online