Greetings from UT

utmustang94

Reaction score
Well a little about me. I live in Utah. I drive a new to me 1994 5spd Mustang gt with bbk h pipe cats removed flowmaster 40 series and a cai. It is also lowered 1" and has 94 cobra r rims. It has 232k miles on it and runs strong. The original color was dark forest green but the previous owner thought it would look better red so he did a crappy paint job on it. I am in the process of repainting it but so far have only done the hood. It is a restore rebuilt car and I am excited to join up here.

OP
OP
U

utmustang94

Reaction score
I will get pics later tonight when i get on my home computer. Plans for it are different exhaust( i dont like the sound of the flo 40 series) I want something a little louder. Also going to update the interior with 03 cobra interior and leather seats. Other plans are headers finishing the paint job and driving the snot out of it. Right now I am trying to figure out the poor gas mileage and also the stumbling in the morning.

OP
OP
U

utmustang94

Reaction score
Here is a pic for everyone
1015111001_01.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Can't wait to see that badboy repainted!

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
the paint looks pretty rough, but nothing that cant be taken care of. if you are looking for a new exhaust i would suggest checking out sound clips on you tube to help make your decision.

OP
OP
U

utmustang94

Reaction score
yeah I have been looking on youtube for exhausts. Like the slp alot but out of my price range.As far as paint I am still deciding what I want to do. I do like the wingless look so i might remove the wing i dont know yet. Anyways thanks for the warm welcomes