Handz SN95 Downtown LA Photoshoot

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, My stang was ready for a waxing since it had been a few weeks. Since there was a car show the next day i decided to strip all the product off the car and try a new combo.
After all the work, i realized the car looked WAY too good to drive to the car show, so i drove to Downtown Los Angeles and Took Some pics!!! Came out Great!!!

Here are the Pics!!!

Here is the detailing info just incase people are curious. The combo REALLY impressed me!!!

CG Citrus Wash+Gloss (Body)
CG Citrus Wash Clear (Wheels)
CG Wet-Mirror Finish
CG Jetseal 109
CG 50/50 Pure Consours Paste Wax
CG Wheel Guard

IMG_2214Small.jpg

IMG_2242Small.jpg

IMG_2245Small.jpg

IMG_2255Small.jpg

IMG_2277Small.jpg

Some Detail Whoring....

IMG_1847Small.jpg

Flawless Paint

IMG_1840Small.jpg

IMG_1861Small.jpg

Beading From 50/50 is Very Tight

IMG_1862Small.jpg

NotQuik

Reaction score
I hate you...j/k I take it your a detailer or just that into it? I've been keeping tabs on autopia.org for a bit and there's quite a bit of good info on there as well.

What springs are on your car?

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I want my paint to look that clean. Gotta admire how you keep your cars paint looking amazing all the time, mad props to that!

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
It helps to not drive it so much. Handz has the bmw to ride in to, whereas I have to ride in the GT everyday. Basically destroys the paint DD'ing

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that looks awsome Handz!

I just placed an ordered some more stuff from CG.
How much difference did the Gloss Magnifier make - what do you think?

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Flawless paint ftw. I was checking Chemical guys website, they have some cool stuff. I want their jet blower, definitely something I have to own in the near future.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Steven said:
It helps to not drive it so much. Handz has the bmw to ride in to, whereas I have to ride in the GT everyday. Basically destroys the paint DD'ing

+1

Its impossible to keep your car that nice when you drive it everyday...especially over here on the east coast where they love throwing rocks all over the road and shit while they do construction, snow, salt, shitty roads.

Work/school/ life, I dont think ive washed my car in over a month.

My paint looks good when its clean, but its definately far from perfect.

I wish I could have my whole car freshly painted and then just let it sit in a heated garage...lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just for the record, I pretty much drive this car everyday. The day i took these pics I drove 220 Miles around So Cal and used a whole tank of gas.

I Do have a beater, but i really dont like driving it and i only use it when i am going somewhere that i have a feeling the car will get damaged while parked.

Its not easy keeping a car you drive all the time looking perfect, it takes hard work and patients.

So of you guys need to remember, i have had this car for 5 years and just a few months ago got a beater, and the stang has 140,XXX on the clock.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the weather in SO Cal must be nice for keeping cars clean. :)

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Just for the record, I pretty much drive this car everyday. The day i took these pics I drove 220 Miles around So Cal and used a whole tank of gas.

I Do have a beater, but i really dont like driving it and i only use it when i am going somewhere that i have a feeling the car will get damaged while parked.

Its not easy keeping a car you drive all the time looking perfect, it takes hard work and patients.

So of you guys need to remember, i have had this car for 5 years and just a few months ago got a beater, and the stang has 140,XXX on the clock.

More importantly than driving the car is where and how your driving it.

Trust me, driving your car on some of the roads and highways around my way is brutal, not to mention the shitty weather.

There is idiots flying around at 80-90 mph everywhere so its impossible to drive your car anywhere without getting rock chips all over and the snow/salt in the winter doesnt help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online