Handz SN95 Downtown LA Photoshoot

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Looks cute man...someone ripped off my gas door last week, pretty cool

Where was this? Time for a locking gas cap, and a black billet fuel door would look cool on your theme.

302StangGirl

Reaction score
I think Handz's car is actually primer grey. Probably missing it's front bumber and both quarter panels caved in.

He's just f*cking awesome with Photoshop. No SN95 is that clean. Lol.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
302Stang said:
I think Handz's car is actually primer grey. Probably missing it's front bumber and both quarter panels caved in.

agreed

Nick95GT

Reaction score
C-Tidda said:
Candy paint drippin!!!! Tha car looks dope, I swear it's
not even fair how amazing that paint looks... When is Handz going to be Mustang of The Month? Are yall hating on him?

agreed this guy deserves mustang of the month for just how much time and care he puts into his stang...i mean i could probably get my paint to look that good as well but am just to lazy to do it haha. ive owned my car for a year and only did a really good wax job once

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you think i am good enough for MOTM, then nominate me!!!

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1

was just about to say its a nominate and vote system. just go through the motions and if ppl like his car he will win

dafizuck

Reaction score
302Stang said:

Still trying to date him?? Hah..

302StangGirl

Reaction score
dafizuck said:
Still trying to date him?? Hah..

I'm just trying to get close so I can get cheaper details one day when i have a car that isn't half flat black.

F

FullThrottleStangs

Im buying you a plane ticket to collierville, TN and youre gonna bring all your detailing stuff with you and you are gonna work your magic on my car ok? Thanks. :]

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Just for the record, I pretty much drive this car everyday. The day i took these pics I drove 220 Miles around So Cal and used a whole tank of gas.

I Do have a beater, but i really dont like driving it and i only use it when i am going somewhere that i have a feeling the car will get damaged while parked.

Its not easy keeping a car you drive all the time looking perfect, it takes hard work and patients.

So of you guys need to remember, i have had this car for 5 years and just a few months ago got a beater, and the stang has 140,XXX on the clock.
is that the original paint??

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
trunk and rear bumper have new paint.

01SportChic

Reaction score
pictures and car look great! I wish we had scenery like that to take pictures at...I would have to drive 2 hours south to Miami to get some good grafitti :(

got5.0

Reaction score
I have original paint as well, but only have 30k miles on it. I love your work Handz!

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I was planning on giving their stuff a try when it time. From the looks of your car and the attention to detail I take into detailing my car, I wont be disappointed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online