HELP????

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Ok what are some things that can make my car slow. Everyone I have talked to about it says the car runs to good, to be anything big. I have a check engine light that is from my smog system not being there. but ill get you guys the exact codes tommorow. what are some things that you think should be fixed or replaced.... Acouple days ago i put in a new maf, givin it was a remanufactered one from autozone(were i work). but it made my car die when i put it in gear and run really rich, as to were there was black smoke comming out the exhaust. i put the old one back on. i have done a basic tune up on it but im lost as to were to start now. the car is a complete dog. 15.8 is the best e/t i have so far with a best 60ft of 2.29(need new tires bad). with mods in sig. Please help. what are some sensor and stuff that goes unnoticed? im starting to think it might be the fuel pump.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
no i didnt disconnect the battery. i have the stock sensor in a in a 75mm housing bullet style. i was trying to look up the coolent temp sensor at work but all i found was the one for the guage. is it the same sensor but on the opposite side of the intake???

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
so theres 2 of the same sensor? I have an extra from when i swapped out my guage one. It still works just fine, i didnt know which one to replace when I did it the first time.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i think i have replaced it its the one on the passenger side right? where is the one that goes to the guage, just for the sake of knowing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.