Help

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
So I cant get my water pump nipple to budge!~ I have taken off the waterpump and it still wont move! thanks!

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Whoops! First is the existing and the second is what I need inthere!!

IMG_7767.jpg

IMG_7769.jpg

ripper

Reaction score
Ive never done a water pump so i dunno. Wait for Bob (drop top pony) To come in and ask him. DONT FORCE IT! Sometimes theres a trick to doing these things and someone will know. Little patience may save you some headaches.

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Yeah I am not forcing it at all I will wait! But this intake has now taken almost all day today and I still havent even set it on there and used the silicon! I will wait but man I wish I had a 98 because they are different at least so I hear! Thanks

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Well it taps out of the water pump houseing! And well it was in there tight, but I took a large socket and put it around the nipple and then pounded until it came out! lol and then where I smashed the nipple wouldnt go through so I had to take a hack saw and cut it so it would go!

ck5.0

Reaction score
sounds like it was a PITA. Glad you got it. O0

S

scarface

I used a 3lb hammer...I didnt have to reuse it anyway, and it came out in the first hit :)

Whistler98

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
Yeah I am not forcing it at all I will wait! But this intake has now taken almost all day today and I still havent even set it on there and used the silicon! I will wait but man I wish I had a 98 because they are different at least so I hear! Thanks

98's must be diff b/c I never had to take mess with mine at all I just took the old crossover out and put the new one in.

ripper

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:

LMAO OK so force it. Glad you got it done bud. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott