Here's my babies

OP
OP
JPuehl

JPuehl

Reaction score
Here's a link to the thread where I'm trying to determine if the driveline "slop" I feel is normal or excessive. I believe it's excessive and will probably have the drive checked out.

OP
OP
JPuehl

JPuehl

Reaction score
Here's a thread where I'm trying to determine if the aftermarket shifter is the cause of the "notchy" feeling of shifting. I have a feeling the clutch needs to be adjusted but haven't gotten to that yet.

Warhorse Racing

Reaction score
I'm glad I was able to help with the autocross mods. It's great to see more photos of the car and the work you are doing. You are going to love throwing that Cobra around on course!

OP
OP
JPuehl

JPuehl

Reaction score
Here's a link to the thread asking about the difference in side scoops as I prefer the "full" scoop over the "partial" that my car has.

OP
OP
JPuehl

JPuehl

Reaction score
So this happened to my BMW a week ago, so besides needing to change siggy pic, I'll probably be focusing my efforts on the Cobra. I was rear ended by a distracted driver in a Jeep, the car was totaled which I bought back because I have a ton of money and parts in the car and I should be able to recover much more than I bought the car back for. I'm OK, just a little depressed.

IMG_20221025_111223.jpgIMG_20221025_111227.jpg

Last edited:

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
So this happened to my BMW a week ago, so besides needing to change siggy pic, I'll probably be focusing my efforts on the Cobra. I was rear ended by a distracted driver in a Jeep, the total was totaled which I bought back because I have a ton of money and parts in the car and I should be able to recover much more than I bought the car back for. I'm OK, just a little depressed.

View attachment 21086View attachment 21088
Was looking for a crying mojy but none found
Dam that sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online