Hey y'all!

TanTop94

Reaction score
mmmhmmm.... Whenever I order anything from AM, I have to use a discount code from some "other" place... :angry7:

Well with THREE reps on this one site...I can only imagine a discount will come...or bans for life. You have been warned AM reps! deeplist will eat your accounts alive!

ProKiller

Reaction score
sadly we are only reps on this forum for the fun of it, not for work. but perhaps we do need to put a bug in somebody's ear about at least a discount.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

There was a guy here under AlexR use to be ARdollar on the site, He had the '97 Cobra. If you look in the revolving banner that is his car. My boyfriend owns the car now as do I basically as I put my heart and Soul to keep the car looking as beautiful as possible.

glad to hear you're taking good care of it! If its ever up for sale, let me know. I'll buy it -- keep it how alex had it before he passed.

OP
OP
MissFivePointSlow

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
sadly we are only reps on this forum for the fun of it, not for work. but perhaps we do need to put a bug in somebody's ear about at least a discount.

My boyfriend actually put it out to another forum for sale possibly. Thats what we have done is kept it the same as he had it yet Changed back to the vertical smoked tails he put in and put on some Black FR's that he wanted to do. Were just in PA soo.. That would be a Haul!

phillyphan56

Reaction score

My boyfriend actually put it out to another forum for sale possibly. Thats what we have done is kept it the same as he had it yet Changed back to the vertical smoked tails he put in and put on some Black FR's that he wanted to do. Were just in PA soo.. That would be a Haul!

It's been very nice seeing all the kind words about the Cobra. BTW I'm the boyfriend lol. The car currently is mine and I do nothing but baby it. Alex was one of my very best friends like a brother to me and it's still hard that he's gone. But his car keeps him alive I think. I am looking to sell the car now I thought about it for a few months and decided it's time. If anyone's interested let me or her know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online