Hi from New Orleans

KDerekT83

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to this forum but not mustangs. Picked up this car as a streak of luck with a backstory.

About 9 years ago I had a 95 GT. Hunter Green, Camel leather interior, 5spd. Not exactly the most common color combo out there. Well, Wife at the time got prego and I sold it thinking I had to and regretted it immediately. Well, now I'm no longer tied down, and needed a car after losing everything in the floods a few months ago in Baton Rouge. Came back to Nola, to live with and help family while I get my life back together. Started working a new job. One of my bosses has a 01 and a 02 GT. We started talking and he mentioned having a 94GT sitting at his house he'd sell me cheap since I needed a car. Went to the house to see it. Its the exact same car except for having been painted silver at some point. Its been sitting untouched for 2 years now. He got in it, after I brought him a battery and it fired right up. It desperately needs to be tuned, but hell.....Pictures speak for themselves. It obviously needs some clean up work, and prolly a plethora of rubber misc. parts throughout the car, but for $1000.00 I couldn't beat it. Especially since it runs, with AC and PS. He didn't mention it was modded but did mention it needs to be tuned. Mods are.... MSD Distributor, MSD 6aL Box, MSD Coil Pack, FRPP Wires, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, FRPP 1.7 Rockers, FRPP E303 Cam, TrickFlow upper/lower intake, 24lb injectors, BBK CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, MAC O/R H-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Cat-back, Pro5.0 Shifter, FRPP King Cobra Clutch, BBK clutch cable/quadrant kit, BBK 75mm TB, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 3' Cowl Induction hood. Rest of car is stock.....for now... He swears hes selling to me so cheap simply so he can get it out his yard and so his mom will stop *****ing about it sitting and taking up space.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Nice score! Ill take it off your hands now..... $1200??

Welcome along. Be sure to keep us updated with the clean up and mods

OP
OP
K

KDerekT83

Reaction score
Thanks. Once I start the clean up, I'll take a boatload of pics of before and after. I've already started parts shopping. lol... Since the car needs to be tuned, I was thinking the 4bank Eliminator Chip from Bama Tuning that AmericanMuscle sells... Thoughts?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online