Highlighted posts from Friday, May. 13, 2022

SN95Newsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 12, 2022 * 9 posts * 61 views
Daryl said: But if you're "grinding" there's a pretty good chance you've damaged the rotors as well, no? If so, just replacing pads will only mess up your pads more quickly and then you're ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 8 posts * 65 views
MJN said: which other grounds besides those you listed should I check. I have checked the 2 barrel leads that come off of the battery, not much to do but unplug and replug those though. ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 9 posts * 79 views
Venompower said: I can't even identify the brand and have never had coilovers before. I'm assuming I need a special wrench to adjust them? Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 4 posts * 24 views
joemomma said: I think I'm due for new u-joints - getting a clunk when taking off most of the time. Are there two u-joints on our cars (one on each end of the driveshaft)? How difficult is the ... Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 5 posts * 24 views
Pallgor said: My temp gauge is reading high recently. I've pressured tested my cooling system twice. I have no fluid loss. I was wondering if I replace the thermostat with a 180 if that'll help ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 1 post * 14 views
Top Flight Automotive said: [image] *Expires 5/19/22. Promotional Discounts are applied to List Prices and cannot be combined with other offers. Some restrictions apply. The maximum allowable discount on ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 1 post * 8 views
SN95Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Kenny Brown caster plus CC plates May 11, 2022 * 22 posts * 234 views Suspension and Brakes BBK Grip caster/camber plate problems ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 6 posts * 91 views
Daryl said: Since the car is going in for full rear suspension upgrades on the 20th and pretty much everything is going to be disassembled, I've decided to "leave it to the Pro's!" They've ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.