Reaction score
$55 hun ...lol

It is rare! All depends how serious the builder really gets

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
The seller is playing games not to offer shipping on rare yet crusty as FUCK intake manifold. He should include free shipping. He doesn’t have ANY eBay seller history and has ridiculous prices on all of his items.

Steer clear.

Silver95bird

Reaction score
its unusual because its got a big name on it. but i doubt it performs much different/better than a standard Explorer GT40 intake. Thats a lot of bones for a name.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know he has no plans on anyone clicking the "buy it now" spot and is just trying to get top dollar and get the low-ballers off of it but You would think he could have maybe cleaned it up a bit. I mean at least sprayed it with the hose or something.

But now if you look at the pic where it shows the separate ports does it look like it was extrude honed? There is a lip on the end of each one that I thought would have been removed by the process?

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I remember seeing these on saleens but those were 351 bottom and upper intake
looks like for 5.0 rare probably a few made ,and it looks like it has been ported .
but I will stick with my GT40 intake , that's way too much for an intake , it better come with lube

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Extrude honing removes the casting flash and smoothes the runners internally.
absolutely correct so then how would the lip on the end be saved if it smoothes everything down? I mean skip to the end of this gt40 getting done and its smooth the whole way through.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
To me it looks like they ported the intake side(not extruded if thats a word) but the exit doesn't look touched to me. But yea at the very least it was a bad job on that side.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what was or wasn’t done. That thing looks like it came from the bottom of a lake. I wouldn’t give you $50 for it.

Hell, I’m only asking $250 for my fox intake and it has a really high dollar extrude honed port job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what was or wasn’t done. That thing looks like it came from the bottom of a lake. I wouldn’t give you $50 for it.

Hell, I’m only asking $250 for my fox intake and it has a really high dollar extrude honed port job.

You still got that thang?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If only y’all knew what someone recently paid for a roush 351w intake, then y’all wouldn’t blink at $1500. [emoji23]

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I paid 6 hundred for the tubular top and bottom gt 40 intake about 7 years ago I thought that was expensive
Till I found out how many were maid

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I paid 6 hundred for the tubular top and bottom gt 40 intake about 7 years ago I thought that was expensive
Till I found out how many were maid
They still go for about that much. I got my cobra intake back in the early 00's for I think around $200

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott