Hot off the press (dyno sheets)

blown98gt

Reaction score
So took me a bit to finally get them emailed to me but here it is...

ryanwilliams.jpg

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
lol and? you never played with lego's he's a mini version of me we're both soldiers lol

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice man, glad to see it all working and making great power. since you had them emailed i assume you are not in the states so i am guessing you are still dying to take it for a spin

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
no i'm not in the states i've got 8 days left overseas going straight to Canada to see my fiance before she goes to Italy and i'll be home on July 1st to pick it up.. i think it was at 21/23psi or in that range i'm not 100% sure

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Nice, Is it a Dyno Queen? or do you have a slip to go with it?

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
considering that i'm stationed overseas as previously mentioned and that i wont be home till july currently you could call it a Dyno Queen but by the end of July i expect to have it at the drag strip depending on some of my other obligations once i'm back in the states.. the car was built as a street car and that is what it is i'll have it at the drag strip as often as possible

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
love that dyno sheet! hope mine resembles it!

congrats on getting it up and running and thanks for serving!

lego man FTW!

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
thanks man, i should be able to get a bit more outta it before the end of the season i've still got to install my boost pipe and going 100% meth over my 50/50 meth.. also i think if ken can just fix it between 5800/6200ish that is worth 50tq there.. all and all by the start of next season i'm hoping to have it well into the 700hp range if not more..

and lego man FTMFW

got5.0

Reaction score
very nice man! Thanks for serving and have fun when you get back.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
blown98gt said:
considering that i'm stationed overseas as previously mentioned and that i wont be home till july currently you could call it a Dyno Queen but by the end of July i expect to have it at the drag strip depending on some of my other obligations once i'm back in the states.. the car was built as a street car and that is what it is i'll have it at the drag strip as often as possible

Ahh i assumed you had drove it previously.....

Would like to see what that thing can do on the track, Its a strong running street car. lol

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
it's a street car none the less and i'm hoping to have it in either high 9's or very low 10's by the end of summer

Lee12609

Reaction score
blown98gt said:
thanks man, i should be able to get a bit more outta it before the end of the season i've still got to install my boost pipe and going 100% meth over my 50/50 meth.. also i think if ken can just fix it between 5800/6200ish that is worth 50tq there.. all and all by the start of next season i'm hoping to have it well into the 700hp range if not more..

and lego man FTMFW

you will be over 700 when the tune is corrected. look at your peak, as soon as the tune goes rich it peaks and starts to drop, without a doubt when the a/f gets corrected from 5000rpm on you'll see 700whp.... i really dont see the need to change the meth setup since it'll require even more tuning and for what a little more power, but really whats 50 more whp when you're near 700 already? i would leave it as is, dial in that tune and enjoy.

btw, you have a build thread because this is the first i've seen of your car.

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
there might be one from way back, but then a bit has changed since then

Lee12609

Reaction score
Well with that kind of power Id like to see the setup. From what i can tell you have the 2v crowd whipped.

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
yeah i do believe going with the new TF Heads and a more agressive cam that the car could make a lot more and then by getting the tune fixed from about 5200 rpms on is worth 50/60 tq alone that i can really get to where i want it.. more than likely i'll sell the procharger kit sometime this winter and go turbo

Lee12609

Reaction score
man some of you guys kill me.

you havent even driven the car yet and you're talking about changing the whole setup already? i dont get it....

OP
OP
B

blown98gt

Reaction score
because of the efficenty of the turbo vs supercharger.. the fact of having a street tune and a race tune over one tune of a supercharger.. i've thought about just getting a F1a/r and going with it but if you don't learn this now then let me break it down.. power junkies will never be happy with what they've got

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online