How is our site?

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Hey forum family was just wondering what you thought of the site? How are we doing at Stage3? Any input is welcomed let us know what you think or if there is anything you would like to see on the site??

Thank you in advance
~Chris~

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The site is basic and easy to navigate. It's not bad.

Something I think would be neat to have would be a live chat to speak to sales reps in real time. Livezilla is a good piece of software.
http://www.livezilla.net/home/en/

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
things i like:
rigid set up - easy to navigate
color choices - not hard on the eyes
the "FAQ" stuff in the 1996-98 section
builds area

things i dont like:
the number of "coupon" opportunities advertised - (home page example: both top banners, two top navigation menu options, an entire section on the left navigation area)

Just my $0.02 :)

also, i love the support you give to the V6 engine. when I had a V6 i was addicted to your site because it was the only one offering parts for 1994-1998 V6s.... that was many moons ago. lol.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
we have actually thought of doing the live chat but sometimes it gets wicked crazy and would hate to leave someone just hanging there

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ive used lethal P's live chat... sometimes you just sit and wait and surf your favorite forums while you wait. LOL. i know what you mean exactly!

then you call and get "please hold!" and sit on chat and hold at the same time. lol.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
we have actually thought of doing the live chat but sometimes it gets wicked crazy and would hate to leave someone just hanging there

I'm just saying from a consumer standpoint, I prefer the live chat over calling on the phone, but that's just me.... I hate dealing with phone calls. On the flip side, I know what you mean about it being crazy sometimes. Been there, done that.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
so what your saying is we have to many great deals ?!?!? Jk noted and i will definitely pass it along to the powers that be

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL!!! Something like that... LOL!!!!

sometimes i prefer the live chat as well. if you're call centers are here in the states, its not a huge plus, but when I'm calling Abudabi, it sucks. much prefer their chat-based system than a phone-based system at that point.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
LOL!!! Something like that... LOL!!!!

sometimes i prefer the live chat as well. if you're call centers are here in the states, its not a huge plus, but when I'm calling Abudabi, it sucks. much prefer their chat-based system than a phone-based system at that point.

If it makes you feel better when you call in one of these days i will speak with an accent for you?!!?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lmfao. great. just great.

"ello. may name is frid. I em based in canzas citi canzas. how may i elp you tooday?"

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The website looks great. Nice colors, not too dark or bright. Easy to navigate, etc etc.

The only thing I would recommend is maybe a gallery for customer rides (for showcasing parts and stuff).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online