Howdy from central Ohio

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, looking forward to enjoying all the post and pictures. Thanks for having me.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Welcome...glad to have you aboard! Now you have to tell us about your car & post up pics!

OP
OP
B

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hey I read your build tread awhile back AWESOME. nice ride you have yourself

OP
OP
B

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ok I'm a newbie I was trying to reply to Orange 94 about the build thread. I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture. I've got a triple black 98 GT convertible with dress up mods but bone factory stock. I've owned several foxes and SN95's. I am looking forward to posting pic's. Just got to master that part lol

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ok I'm a newbie I was trying to reply to Orange 94 about the build thread. I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture. I've got a triple black 98 GT convertible with dress up mods but bone factory stock. I've owned several foxes and SN95's. I am looking forward to posting pic's. Just got to master that part lol

Get Tapatalk on what ever mobile device or tablet you have and you can upload photos straight from the device. It's the easiest way to do it.

Oh and welcome from just south in Louisville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
Or upload to Photobucket and then attach. BTW my wife and I both have 98 GT convertibles. Did strut tower braces, subframe connnectors, and rear shock braces. Sure helps cut down on cowl shake!

OP
OP
B

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well I created a photo bucket account, uploaded some pictures, did that all on my own. now I have to master how to attach one to the forum. maybe I can get one of the kids to help the old man out lol...

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Copy and paste the BB code link. It will look like [ img ] picture link [/ img ] except without the spaces.

OP
OP
B

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
010_zpsefrfceaq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
B

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I'm guessing I did it, that's my car. Thanks guys for all your help. It's got 140k on it, I'm the 2nd owner. The first owner was a lady that bought it new, I'm sure she didn't beat on it. she gave me ALL the maintenance records, original sales order and window stickers. I put the wheels n tires, head and tail light covers and hood bra on it. she did have Flowmasters put on just before I bough it. It isn't a show winner but, what I really like best about the car is no book to deal with each month.

OP
OP
B

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
btw this isn't a one owner little old lady only driven to Church on Sunday stories. She was actually like late thirties, it was her daily driver. Also I must say, she was very easy on the eyes lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online