Hydro boost brake questions...

Werecow

Reaction score
I've seen that many people are adopting hydro boost brake systems for their coyote swaps. That's a given, considering how wide they are and IMHO a good idea instead of just dropping back to manual brakes considering the size of the brakes many people are putting on their cars now. My question relates to (yeh y'all guessed it) a big block foxbody swap and using a hydro boost system on those. I have seen that MM has adapter plates to mount the unit to the firewall but past that.. not much info that I could understand on how it would plumb up to the steering system.. I've seen that LMR has hose kits for the Coyote swap for that conversion, but nothing for a pushrod steering pump. I'm wondering how hard this would be to try and replicate as manual brakes and a manual steering rack, tho nice for more room, simply aren't things I can live without when I drive.. Mind you we do have a local hose shop, but the question there is specialty hose ends if those are required... Just some questions if anyone has any input on this it would be muchly appreciated!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online