I am cussing like a fucking sailor

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i went to put a new air deflector on the lower radiator support because i noticed it was missing and it is running a little warmer that i would like. Well i get under there and realize that if i put it on there would be a bend in the lip of the deflector. The lower radiator support looks like it has been bent. It is supposed to be flat on the bottom right? I am cussing like a sailor now cuz it is not a good sign to find out the lower radiator support is bent on a mustang i just bought a few months ago. And it had a clean carfax too. Carfax is a fucking joke i think honestly. :nonono: :rant:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have always thought it is easy to get around the reports your suppose to do for acurate car fax, so the damage (if any) never gets reported

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
The problem about car fax reports is that they rely mainly on info from the indurance companies and department of motor vehicles for their data base. I f a person wrecks his or her vehicle and reparis the damages themself and never report it, it will nver get inputed into car fax.

I take car fax for what it is worth, but I suggest taking a good look at a vehicles before you decide to p/u one up or have someone with the know how do it for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online