i just got a job!!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
i just got a job at a speed shop!!!! i started today and it was cool. i saw many cool cars, mostly old muscle cars and rat rods. i get discounts :banana:
ima start working on my buick more, and get some more speed parts for mustang.today was my first day and it was mostly learning and following people around. hopefully i get the hang of everything quick, cause theres LOTS of parts and many customers coming in asking lots of questions.

Rantheman

Reaction score
tell you what you give me some nice discounts and you come over here and I will give you all the beers you want maybe a keg to take home with you 8)

ripper

Reaction score
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Unlimited dyno time :eek: Good deal man glad for ya. :thumb:

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
the boss told me i can get discounts but not for my buddies :-[
i got some vht track bite today. regular $35, employee $15 :banana: once i start getting some more money im getting some 3.73s, drag radials, 70mm tb, and a nitrous kit. that should be enough for a daily driver :naughty: than the fun starts with my buick!!!!

ripper

Reaction score
Only the COOOOOOOLEST guys have 295/35/18 bfg d/r's :naughty:

GDawg

Reaction score
I want a job like that...! :D

I'm thinking about giving up my programming career that pays very well to just be happy with a job that is interesting. :bunny3:

aceman484

Reaction score
dude thats sweet........this summer im prbly gonna get a job at a grocery store and werk all day every dad so i can save up fer my 95 mustang gt that i wanna get

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
GDawg said:
I want a job like that...! :D

I'm thinking about giving up my programming career that pays very well to just be happy with a job that is interesting. :bunny3:
i wouldnt do that, work is work , it sucks. just stay with ur good paying job and go to car shows to be entertained. im not complaining about my job , its cool i get to see many cool cars but, im looking at catalogs all day long finding parts, and looking for a billion types of jet sizes that wow....
well work is work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.