I need some real help...

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by eliyarbrough, May 3, 2007.

1. eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough Legend

Not that I was joking around, but I need to know to buy something!  I need a new shifter knob for my 95 AOD.  I looked on UPR’s site and saw one I like.  It is Part Number: # 1059-08.  In the past, it came with an optional OD button.  I want to remain with my stock setup, if I can!  If not, won't I have a hole where it was?  This is the most of my question.  If it does come with it, do I HAVE to use it?  I figured at least 1 of y'all has this in their car.  I will try to get the link to it! 

http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes

Thanks!!

2. eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough Legend

3. ryclef331

ryclef331 Well-Known Member

I'm not 100% sure on what your asking but I assume its that "Do I HAVE to relocate my OD OFF button?" The answer is no....

4. eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough Legend

That is what I was trying to ask! Sorry, my thoughts get all jumbled going from my brain to out my hands. Thanks!!

5. 94 DropTop

94 DropTop Well-Known Member

I dont really like the look of those, but it could grow on me. get one of the balls that have the button in the middle. its funny when people argue with you that you car is a manual. :hammer:

6. eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough Legend

I don't care that mine is an automatic though. I wish it was a 5 speed, but that's a whole new story! I like that one looks though. I thought about the other, but I like the aluminum look though! Thanks!!!