I Should Have Let The Shoppimg Cart Hit The Cobra!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Went and gave the car the spa treatment today. Vacuumed, cleaned the intirior, then washed it. When I washed it a big chunk of paint came off the right side door.

The morale of the story is, don't flip out over what turned out to be nothing. Let the shopping cart hit the car, because Pet Smart policy is if one of our carts hits your car and you can prove it was ours. They will pay for the repairs.

Ironic isn't it. I will put pics up later. I alreadt took them, but I don't know how to download them.

S

scarface

Whats up with your paint MAtt? did dodge paint it? lol...they are the only cars Ive seen that the paint flakes off like that.

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Whats up with your paint MAtt? did dodge paint it? lol...they are the only cars Ive seen that the paint flakes off like that.

I am pretty sure the car was repainted somewhere along the line. They probably did a bad prep on it. The hood and top of the right fender look like sombody buffed a little bit to hard on it.

S

scarface

Dang...I know the only way to fix the dodge paints were to strip the entire panel. man thats a PITA.

SMOKE

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Went and gave the car the spa treatment today. Vacuumed, cleaned the intirior, then washed it. When I washed it a big chunk of paint came off the right side door.

The morale of the story is, don't flip out over what turned out to be nothing. Let the shopping cart hit the car, because Pet Smart policy is if one of our carts hits your car and you can prove it was ours. They will pay for the repairs.

Ironic isn't it.

:rollinglaugh: Irony ... not so funny when it's you. :(
That really sucks, feel your pain.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SMOKE said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:

Ironic isn't it.

:rollinglaugh: Irony ... not so funny when it's you. :(
That really sucks, feel your pain.

LOL. :hammer:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
damn, if that happened to me...i would fall on the ground and get into the fetal postion and cry for hours...like seriously, i would.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
damn, if that happened to me...i would fall on the ground and get into the fetal postion and cry for hours...like seriously, i would.

x2 brosiff.. id cry my eyes out.. hope you get it fixed matt..

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is The Pet Smart Policy Really Say if There cart Hits Your Car they will Pay For The Repairs....is there a Link that Says This Online?

If this is try i am going to Fake some crap and get a sratch on my car fixed for free!!!

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Is The Pet Smart Policy Really Say if There cart Hits Your Car they will Pay For The Repairs....is there a Link that Says This Online?

If this is try i am going to Fake some crap and get a sratch on my car fixed for free!!!

My wife is the grooming salon manager at the Allentown Pa. Petsmart. This is straight from the wifes mouth.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
come to think about it, i have a few scratches too.. maybe ill go get a few of my buddies and tell them to hit my car with the cart..

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you guys are going to do that, make sure that the store you are doing it at has that policy

95Boss

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
come to think about it, i have a few scratches too.. maybe ill go get a few of my buddies and tell them to hit my car with the cart..

Are you by any chance related to Johnny Knoxville? >:D

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
If you guys are going to do that, make sure that the store you are doing it at has that policy

Ok, Here is the question. My rear bumped got knicked by a cart and the paint has a peel there. I wanna go pull some kind of BS at Pet Smart and just get my rear bumper re-sprayed...totally beleiveable.....can you find out if all stores have that policy?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Boss said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

Are you by any chance related to Johnny Knoxville? >:D

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so is it the policy at all stores...i really ned to know