If you have a 96-98 Cobra...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
very nice but broke like a joke after xmas

who isint? I just forked out a grand for tires for the back of my car and my wifes RX-8...............can somebody loan me lunch money for the next 2 weeks :santa_embarassed:

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i think they would look pretty good under the hood too. maybe one day soon i can get a pair
100_1276.jpg

M.O.E

Reaction score
I kike the 32v DOHC one's better! And i whould only pay 85 for them and that's pushing it.

OP
OP
S

skmcobra

Reaction score
M.O.E said:
I kike the 32v DOHC one's better! And i whould only pay 85 for them and that's pushing it.
You obviously don't have any idea what billet aluminum nor cnc machine programming cost. That about what it is costing me just to make them. I know they're not for everyone, but they do look sweet installed. ;)

M.O.E

Reaction score
skmcobra said:
M.O.E said:
You obviously don't have any idea what billet aluminum nor cnc machine programming cost. That about what it is costing me just to make them. I know they're not for everyone, but they do look sweet installed. ;)

Yes I do know the machine cost an ass load! But doesin't your friend of a friend have this machine? And your just using scrap aluminum laying around the shop? I saw your thread on svtp. I whould buy them if it said ''32v dohc v8'' The 4.6 part is what i don't care for!

OP
OP
S

skmcobra

Reaction score
M.O.E said:
skmcobra said:
M.O.E said:

Yes I do know the machine cost an ass load! But doesin't your friend of a friend have this machine? And your just using scrap aluminum laying around the shop? I saw your thread on svtp. I whould buy them if it said ''32v dohc v8'' The 4.6 part is what i don't care for!
I can have a set ready to go for you that say that by next week. PM me if you really want them. You are correct...my friend is letting us use his machine for basically free. However I am paying the programmer for his programming fees and time to machine them for me. I wouldn't know how to begin doing it myself! :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Staff online

Members online