In case you've never seen a stock one: My silver 2004 GT

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
Well shit. Talked to my dad today, and he might put it back on the road! Just gotta do the brakes and she's good to gooo. Yesss haha

Crisis successfully avoided. If he thought about selling the car every 27 seconds and still hasn't pulled the trigger, then he doesn't really want to let it go. Look what I just went through with mine. Pulled into True Value to buy for sale signs last week, and got the worst sad eyes I've ever seen from my wife. She told me then, and there, not to pull the trigger. Honestly, I never really wanted to, just felt like I had to because of the baby. Bet you he keeps it.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Crisis successfully avoided. If he thought about selling the car every 27 seconds and still hasn't pulled the trigger, then he doesn't really want to let it go. Look what I just went through with mine. Pulled into True Value to buy for sale signs last week, and got the worst sad eyes I've ever seen from my wife. She told me then, and there, not to pull the trigger. Honestly, I never really wanted to, just felt like I had to because of the baby. Bet you he keeps it.

I agree. I told him you'll regret it, he said maybe lol. When I get some time I'll detail it. Yeah man I would be the same way if I had to sell mine, good thing she understands your attatchment and is telling you to keep it. Lucky dude to have someone who understands our madness haha

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
I agree. I told him you'll regret it, he said maybe lol. When I get some time I'll detail it. Yeah man I would be the same way if I had to sell mine, good thing she understands your attatchment and is telling you to keep it. Lucky dude to have someone who understands our madness haha

Ever notice how whenever one of us starts a thread, things just center back to the Mark? Lol

Dude when I sold my '97, I'd only been dating her for a month. Even with that car, she told me not to sell it. I didn't listen that time. I'm listening for damn sure this time. My advice is and always was: If she doesn't respect your interests/hobbies (unless you sell crack or something) then find a girl who will.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Ever notice how whenever one of us starts a thread, things just center back to the Mark? Lol

Dude when I sold my '97, I'd only been dating her for a month. Even with that car, she told me not to sell it. I didn't listen that time. I'm listening for damn sure this time. My advice is and always was: If she doesn't respect your interests/hobbies (unless you sell crack or something) then find a girl who will.

LOL yeah thats funny, my bad haha. Thats good tho, she's a keeper!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online