In dash in SN95 and a/c controls moved!

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did it on my v6. No way to mount it unless you custom build a mount. So I used pressure. Held it fine. All you gotta do is reroute vac line around your head unit and push the big loop of wire cable for driving temp control to the back of the dash. Not hard.

Btw. I replied w/o looking at that link. I'll post a pic when I get home

NERD

Reaction score
That is how mine is. It wasn't too hard. Cut out the center metal bracing, a little FG and filler and some paint. Sadly my AvicD3 died so now I have a big hole where it used to be. I'm thinking about hard mounting Sniper box and moving my OBD2 port and screw the radio all together.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dalamar did a how-to. Or at least took a lot of pictures as he did it. Find his thread.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I REALLY like having the controls down in the lower slot!

Blind

Reaction score
I'm happy with the way mine came out with a simple dash bezel swap from an `04 and slight mod of the dash structure.

IMG_0884Medium.jpg

took about an hour, I don't have a finished pic but I dyed the bezel black and it matches the dash/shifter now...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that is nice. the buttons on the bottom are a nice addition. are they functional?

Blind

Reaction score
the "traction off" is actually a push button engine start now, and I'm looking to wire up the indicator lights on the defrost and trac buttons to show the high/low speed fan operating, but they are not functional like in the `04 I got it out of.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online