Interior LED's

cntchds

Reaction score
Does anyone have LED's in their car like the ones pictured(these were the pictures on the ad for the lights, not my car)? The guy who owned my car before me "installed them to turn on when the doors open." But they don't. Just want a run down of the wiring. PM me.

LED_Interior_Light.jpg

Thanks guys

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
To be quite honest, I have no idea. How can I even get to them?

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
They match caliper color/ engine accents/ gauges, which is why I like the idea. Though, I agree decked out ricers tend to have similar LED setups...

lrall

Reaction score
i disagree w/ the rice comment, the color might be borderline but the idea is not, ive seen where guys make a hole in the bottom of their mirror and put an LED in for puddle lamps when they open/unlock the car. i kinda like the colored dome light/door sill type of thing

lrall

Reaction score
the door sill..you can buy new door sill 'plates' that have leds built in behind them and they say stuff like 'mustang' or 'lightning' or w/e and you wire em in to light up when you open ur door, usually made of aluminum. And on the mirror deal i mean on the outside side mirrors, id go snap a pic of my ballin' taurus but BAH. and i spose you could wire an LED into your rearview....but i was talkin about the puddle lamps, so basically if you have keyless entry you can NOT step in the puddles and such when you unlock your car

OP
OP
C

cntchds

Reaction score
I figured it out, the guy wired them into the footwells, which is why I couldn't seem to find them... Unfortunately they are burned out anyway, but I wouldn't mind another set if someone has some...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online