LED sequential tail light question

Anger.Engineering

Reaction score
OK, I did a search and I didnt find an answer.. If I missed it I apologize. I installed Sylvania super bright LED's in my tail lights, and they are hyper flashing. I know I need a resistor, that isn't my question. What I am trying to determine is if I need one for each bulb between the sequential box and the bulb, or can I splice it inline before the sequential box and it work correctly?

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Get an LED flasher module instead. It'll replace the factory flasher. It's the yellow cube right next to your low current fuse panel beneath the dash. So much easier, cheaper, simpler. Just a simple Ford 5-pin LED flasher is what you'll search for. You're welcome in advance.

OP
OP
Anger.Engineering

Anger.Engineering

Reaction score
Get an LED flasher module instead. It'll replace the factory flasher. It's the yellow cube right next to your low current fuse panel beneath the dash. So much easier, cheaper, simpler. Just a simple Ford 5-pin LED flasher is what you'll search for. You're welcome in advance.
I will go by Autozone tonite. Thank you! Thats the kind of info I needed and appreciate!

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Sure thingy, but I'm not sure if local stores will carry it. You might need to get it from somewhere like superbrightleds.com

OP
OP
Anger.Engineering

Anger.Engineering

Reaction score
Ok.. bought an EP27 Ford 5-pin LED flasher.. its slower... but its still hyper flashing. Any suggestions? Perhaps a different brand flasher?

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Are all bulbs front and back LED or is it still a mix of LED and incandescent?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.