IRS and Dumps

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
An exhaust shop should be able to get it fixed up pretty quick, and not cost a whole lot in doing so. You’ve done all the hard work

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
I think we bought rear fascias from the same place. Do you have the same air gap between the bumper and the outside corner of the tail lights? Like where the bumper meets the corners of the rear quarter and the tail lights? I'm hoping a body shop can take care of that flaw for it whenever I do find time to get the body and paint finally fixed up.

OP
OP
oilspill

oilspill

Reaction score
I think we bought rear fascias from the same place. Do you have the same air gap between the bumper and the outside corner of the tail lights? Like where the bumper meets the corners of the rear quarter and the tail lights? I'm hoping a body shop can take care of that flaw for it whenever I do find time to get the body and paint finally fixed up.
I’m sure I do! The whole kit doesn’t fit up exceptionally well or maybe I blame the installer. (Me)

I bought this from Saleen back in 2003

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Mine's great but just that one area near the outside corners of the tail lights is disappointing, for the money we paid for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.