OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
All in good fun
These days are getting more fucked up by years
Not moving forward but backwards
are you sure it isn't that the years are getting more fucked up by the days? :) Sorry I think I am in a bit of deep thinking after huffing some resin fumes in a project.

Makoto

Reaction score
the fact that everything can become a political discussion demonstrates how the feds are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too involved in our lives.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the fact that everything can become a political discussion demonstrates how the feds are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too involved in our lives.
This is true but there is no way to ignore that this is a political issue.

joe65

Reaction score
so back to the subject at hand....something my wife said hits the nail on the head. The majority of us car people with the cars that are not up to current emissions standards are not driving the wheels off of them. Its about compromise....or it should be. So say my 2003 mach 1 cant meet current emission standards, give me an exception and say something like ok you can only put 7k miles on it a year or something along those lines. We all know that gas powered engines have exhaust and its not a healthy thing, but its not the cars being used for racing or us of "hobbists" that are making the pollution so bad. its the millions of cars being driven every day 100 miles or the cars in China or other countries that are just adding up to be how many millions of cars on the road using how many millions of gallons of gas every day. there's a fuck ton of people that commute that would be willing to ride a light rail train or some kind of decent public transportation. Approach it that way, and build a reliable system, rather than destroying the car culture that helped/is helping build this Country.

yes i realize the rpm act is just regarding true "race cars" and not registered for street use. But look at how much is already going away. Lots of parts are becoming not for sale because shops are worried that they will get that letter. I was trying to say on a FB group to the guys selling stock catted h pipes to not sell to the recyclers because in the not too distant future you might have to pass emissions and well fuck all those cats that could be put back on the car are gone.....or you have to pay some stupid price for them. I got shot down by guys saying you're telling me i shouldn't make $600 off my old 4 cat H pipe because someone might need it some day?

Last edited:

joe65

Reaction score
shit, just went back and watched this video. This shop is only 15 miles away from me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online