I've been enlisted to check out a NPI shitbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Hey Deeplist I dont think you have any room to talk about Badges there buddy. lol

Id like to know how they got the T5 to mate up to the 4.6....

Id make sure they dont have it nice and warmed up when you go to check on it. A cold start will let you know if the tensioners are going and if the lifters need lovin

Above all else this. Not much else goes wrong with them.

...after reading the rest of the thread I now realize I've spoken way too late. lol

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Lol this thread went to hell fast. Good thing the OP's bud didn't go spend $6500 on it. As for 5.0 vs 4.6 well... 5.0 used to be better when the aftermarket for the 4.6 was new and terrible. Give me a PI 4.6 over a 5.0 any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Bolt ons, cams and a tune and you are over 300whp, 0 emissions issues etc.. etc... Also the 4.6 block won't fly into a million pieces if you sneeze on it.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
5.0 nutswingers need to stay in the closet. Leaps, and bounds have been made in our department. Last time I checked you can pull more power out of 2V 4.6 heads, cam, intake from TFS then 5.0 based car. Now back reality. That car has the platform already to be quick. If I had an unlimited budget I would rip the heads off the car go TFS, add some more supporting mods and destroy every 5.0 out there to prove a point, but if your the average guy looking for a decent mustang this probably wouldn't be the right choice for you.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
By that argument, cost spent on upgrades needs to be equal. Just playing devils advocate. I like either motor, but me personally, would build a pushrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Staff online

Members online