Javi vs Will VIDS are up

Crone

Reaction score
I happen to have a blown 12' sub.... :headbang: how did you break it up? What else have you tried that on?

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i coulda sworn that was a 98+??? i could almost tolerate the terd looks for that sound

Scarface

Reaction score
wow...your right Javi, I shouldnt have watched them.. Atleast it was Will who murdered you.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Javi got killed... Like badly killed, stock 5.0s are slow! Im sporting a stock 5.0 for another 2 months lol. Will's car sounds really good, I dont know why, but I love the sound the modular motors give off...

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Crone said:
I happen to have a blown 12' sub.... :headbang: how did you break it up? What else have you tried that on?

Just throw it at a wall until it blows in a million pieces then just piece it back together.

Rice_slayer said:
Javi got killed... Like badly killed, stock 5.0s are slow! Im sporting a stock 5.0 for another 2 months lol. Will's car sounds really good, I dont know why, but I love the sound the modular motors give off...

thanks bro. its the prochamber.

atrainsgt

Reaction score
Drive up to Tulsa will. We need to race. Our drag strip is pretty nice.

Crone

Reaction score
Willis_98GT said:
Crone said:

Just throw it at a wall until it blows in a million pieces then just piece it back together.

Lol, did it break off the metal that is on the back also? Sorry for all the questions

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
atrainsgt said:
Drive up to Tulsa will. We need to race. Our drag strip is pretty nice.

i may have to do that, perhaps a meet/drag day could be planned?

i'm sure trey and rickfocks would love to cruise.

98GTnSC

Reaction score
that magnet trick is the coolest thinng ever!!! lol. need another video backed off showing how ur doing the magnet on the token machine tho. and do u need all those magnets 2 make it work?

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Crone said:
Willis_98GT said:
Crone said:

Lol, did it break off the metal that is on the back also? Sorry for all the questions

you just have to crack the magnent, then you can pull it all apart and repiece it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online