~*~ june 2012 rotm voting thread ~!~

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Wish I would have been home so I could have sent det riot the good pics of my car, oh well, good luck everyone

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
Wish I would have been home so I could have sent det riot the good pics of my car, oh well, good luck everyone

No worries man! If you wanna send better pics I can change em. Along with your mod list id you get aroubd to it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
There was a nomination thread that was open for an entire week (found here). The top 4 nominated over the duration of that week made it into this voting thread. You missed nominations but obviously you're here for final voting.

I'm not sure how you can be serious.... the name of this thread is "June 2012 ROTM Voting Thread". Pretty clear. There is a poll attached to this thread for voting purposes.[to to/QUOTE]

ah thanks for the information. I thought I saw a thread of that nature but I didn't look into it bc I wasn't aware of detriot taking over. but anyways I voted in here :) ps josh hooten needs better wheels, some drag wheels and that car would be tits!

JoshHooten

Reaction score
ah thanks for the information. I thought I saw a thread of that nature but I didn't look into it bc I wasn't aware of detriot taking over. but anyways I voted in here :) ps josh hooten needs better wheels, some drag wheels and that car would be tits!
Agreed and I will be getting some different wheels in the future .

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm serious as a heart attack...

#1) My computer is messed up so I'm having to use my iPhone to get on the forum and apparently the poll isn't compatible with the Tapatalk app because I don't see a poll anywhere. Otherwise, I wouldn't have asked.

And...

#2) Although I've been a member of this forum for a few years, I've just recently started posting, talking to other members, getting more involved, and overall TRYING TO LEARN more about my (and every other) mustang and how everything works/is done on this forum. Coincidentally, the ROTM poll/voting and how it operates is one of the things that I'm TRYING TO LEARN.

But anyway, when is the voting over? I need to know how soon I need to get to a working computer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Thanks for explaining your fail. Keep on learning bud, you'll figure it out.

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
Update: Post 1 updated with LilJ's pictures AND MODLIST!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the Lag, Det_riot, I just sent you my Mod list, it was long.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should should the front of my car and another interior shot. Here you go.

IMG_5391Small.jpg

LightspeedComp.jpg

cobra head

Reaction score
handz down the car just has way much more put into it but the rest of the cars are very nice aswell

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just realized I am the only car without smoked headlights.

OEM cobra lights FTW.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Man Handz your car is so perfect Love the interior shot.
Here is a rear shot of mine.
DSCN0791.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Voted for Josh, but it was close between Handz and him in my book. Hard to beat fresh paint, though that Laser red is gorgeous on Handz' car.

OP
OP
det_riot

det_riot

Reaction score
Last day to vote! Tied still omg epic votingskdjalgjaljl:fsajlkajljl

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible